March 11, 2018

REVIEW: Renner's Rules

Renner's RulesRenner's Rules
by K. Webster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis

I’m a bad girl.
I was sent away.
New house. New rules. New school.
Change was supposed to be…good.

Until I met him.

No one warned me Principal Renner would be so hot.
I’d expected some old, graying man in a brown suit.

Not this.

Not well over six feet of lean muscle and piercing green eyes.

Not a rugged-faced, ax-wielding lumberjack of a man.

He’s grouchy and rude and likes to boss me around.
I find myself getting in trouble just so he’ll punish me.
Especially with his favorite metal ruler.

Being bad never felt so good


 Treat (noun)

an event or item that is out of the ordinary and gives great pleasure:

synonyms: celebration · entertainment · amusement · surprise · party · excursion · outing · special event · present · gift · delicacy · luxury · indulgence · extravagance · guilty pleasure · goodie · pleasure · delight · boon · thrill · joy

Along with the title of this book, you get the slogan “A Taboo Treat”.  And boy oh boy I cannot describe this book any better than this definition.  I dare anyone to try.  

Renner is a commanding, 35-year old principal.  Elma is a naughty eighteen-year old high schooler.  Put them together and you get a deliciously sexy taboo treat. 
Renner’s Rules is a novella, a standalone and is told in dual POV.  It is a titillating, fast paced, page turning read.  The intimate scenes between Renner and Elma are red-hot.  K Webster pens a story that sates one’s cravings for the taboo and the carnal.

I received an ARC of this book.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, is she a student at his High School? That's a trigger for me so I just can't...gah. Thanks for the heads up though.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.